We normally leave at 1.30pm, aiming to return in around 2 hours.
Pleae Call us or come into the Hub to BOOK 50% Deposit Payable
At the moment we have three walks:
- Paisley’s Witch Hunt Sites
- Paisley Canal and Maxwelton
- Paisley’s Textile Heritage
The walks are led by our Historical Researchers, and run in rotation. To find out which walk is coming up please email us, or call into the Hub.
Costs are as follows:
- Adult £5.00
- Child £3.50
- Family (2 Adults + 2 children) £15.00
- Students £3.50 (with Student Card)
- RWH1697 Friends £3.00
Scheduled Walks – June to August 2015
22nd June Paisley Witchcraft – Cancelled
29th June Paisley Canal
6th July – No Walk
13th July Paisley Witchcraft
20th July Paisley’s Textile Heritage
27th July Paisley Canal
3rd August Paisley Witchcraft
10th August Paisley Canal
17th August- Paisley’s Textile Heritage
24th August Paisley Witchcraft
31st August Paisley Canal
All walks are run subject to a minimum of 2 customers attending.
Between October and May walks are run subject to weather conditions and may be cancelled at short notice due wind, heavy rain, ice and snow.
1. Walks will only be run if there are sufficient numbers, normally a minimum of two people.
2. Deposits will be repaid if RWH1697 Cancels the walk due to adverse weather conditions or unavailability of walk leader.
3. Deposit will not be refunded if you book and do not attend.